Saturday 11 October 2008

ABBA Gold Anomalies (Videos 1-9)

First, a little disclaimer: I have been quite busy over the last weeks; I've just started studying at university, and so unfortunately have had much less time to update my blog. I do of course, however, plan to carry on doing so, though the frequency of updates may be less than usual. Thanks for understanding.

Now, over the last few weeks or so, I have been eagerly keeping up with the so-called "ABBA Gold Anomalies" series on YouTube, by MarkPMus. All of the videos to date are included below, in the following order: [Introduction], Dancing Queen, Knowing Me Knowing You, Take A Chance On Me, [CD vs. Vinyl Mixes], Mamma Mia, Fernando, Lay All Your Love On Me, Super Trouper.

[Introduction]


Dancing Queen


Knowing Me, Knowing You


Take A Chance On Me


[CD vs. Vinyl Mixes]


Mamma Mia


Fernando


Lay All Your Love On Me


Super Trouper

No comments:

Post a Comment